Q2FY24 Quarterly Result Announced for SIS Ltd.SIS India
Miscellaneous Commercial Services company SIS announced Q2FY24 results:
1. Financial Performance:
– SIS Ltd. reported revenue of Rs 3,073.6 crore in Q2FY24, showing a YoY growth of 11.1%.
– EBITDA for the quarter was Rs 144.5 crore, with a YoY growth of 31.6%.
– Profit after taxes stood at Rs 75.3 crore, showing a YoY growth of 4.0%.
2. Segmental Revenues:
– Security Solutions India recorded revenue of Rs 1,302 crore in Q2FY24, a YoY growth of 13.2%.
– Security Solutions International achieved revenue of Rs 1,259 crore in Q2FY24, a YoY growth of 8.4%.
– Facility Management Solutions segment reached revenues of Rs 528 crore in Q2FY24, a YoY growth of 12.0%.
– Cash Logistics Solutions segment experienced a revenue growth of 22.0% YoY.
Read Full Article on: Trendlyne