Date: 6th Feb 2023
Reporting to: Vice President / Regional Sales Manager
Salary: ₹25000 – ₹45000 (Gross Per Month)
No. of vacancy: 1
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales leads.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to achieve Mission & Vision.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of client’s requirements and competition status.
- Master Degree in business administration or a related field
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or assistant sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Strong business sense and Security industry expertise.
- Excellent mentoring, follow-up and people management skills.