Reporting to: Regional Head
Salary: Gross – 50k to 56K
No. of vacancy: 1
Email Id: email@example.com
- Playing an integral role in new business pitches for our products and holding responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients.
- Make and implement effective direct sales strategies for IT/BFSI/Healthcare/Education Domain.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual sales forecasts.
- Manage to meet/exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales forecasts.
- Proven business analysis and judgment with the ability to proactively manage the business and meet objectives.
- Partner with the Manager – Corporate and Strategic Accounts in the development of key customer relationship management.
- Negotiate agreements and commercial & legal terms.
- Establish effective relationships and collaborations with other departments (Marketing, Finance, Customer Service, etc.) to address key business issues and opportunities.
- Maintain competitive knowledge to formulate and adjust sales strategies.
- Oversee national sales, promotions, collections, and other activities to achieve sales targets in assigned territory.
- Identify and contact potential customers for new business opportunities.
- Prepare sales contracts, proposals, and reports for customers.
- Participate in sales conferences, industry meetings, and social networks to represent the company’s brand.
- Cross sales, B2B sales for the territory.