Reporting to: Sr. Manager (ERP)
No. of vacancy: 1
Email Id: email@example.com
- Managing entire ERP project operations with a view to achieve business objectives and ensure optimum utilization of available resources.
- Administration of ERP’s, like: User creation, authorization control, Approval, Object and user.
- Documenting user requirements and developing specifications for customization.
- Responsible to research for new updates of the ERP system in relation to the business domain and enhance the IT Infrastructure
- Integrating with other modules, integration testing & extending Post Go live support, including training support to end-users.
- Drafting functional requirements for ERP systems to represent the processes and functions involved.
- Interacting with users and management by calling the meetings to provide the solution.
- Ensure that any ERP integration into company systems meets functional requirements, system compliance, and interface specifications
- Perform daily monitoring and troubleshooting of the ERP system; install and configure patch and upgrades as required.
- Provide training and support to end/Group users