Date: 3rd Nov 2023
Designation: Regional Mantech Consultant
Salary: Negotiable based on experience+ Local Conveyance Allowance+ Sales Incentive
Experience: 5+ Years
No. Of Vacancies: 1
Phone No. : +91 817 843 0287 || +91 919 980 9960
Email Id: email@example.com
Roles & Responsibilities
- Achieve monthly sales target by selling technical security devices or ManTech solutions to new customers or existing customers through cross-selling.
- Build strong ManTech Sales pipeline in the region thereby helping region achieve its ABP ManTech target.
- Conduct site survey for prospective customers to assess their needs & design the ideal solution for their needs.
- Prepare ManTech quotations for all hot leads & ensure clinching the deal through successful negotiation.
Ensure the continuity of the site through proper Annual Maintenance Contract signing & execution.
Identify, screen, negotiate for best rates & onboard local suppliers of technical security devices to meet the needs of the region.
Coordinate with vendors to create a strong supply chain of technical security devices to the region.
- Ensure smooth & timely execution of all ManTech orders of the region, whether clinched by self or other Sales team members.
- Form a connecting link between customer & supplier (vendor) to meet the customer’s needs through the products of the vendor.
AFTER SALES SUPPORT
- Check ManTech bills before submitting to customers with the help of Operations team and facilitate timely collection by ensuring customer satisfaction with services provided.
- Ensure that necessary supporting documents are attached along with the bills.
- Ensure maintenance & after-sales service for ManTech orders of the region and get reference customers based on the quality of services provided.
SALES TEAM DEVELOPMENT
- Develop the other salespeople in the region by training them to effectively survey, pitch, quote & sell ManTech solutions.
- Keep himself updated with the newest trends in the technical security domain & disseminate this knowledge to other stakeholders in the region / company.
- Knowledge of technology requirements, specs & pricing of tech devices.
- Knowledge of solutions design.
- Knowledge of market & customer needs.
- Effective negotiation skills & customer liaising skills.
- Good interpersonal relationship management skills.
- Fluent in English communication, tabulating & presenting information.
- Good coordination skills with multiple stakeholders.
- Effective Leadership & team development skills.
- Keen observational skills with problem-solving (analytical) ability.
- Ability to work on flexible schedules & travel around the region.
- Customer orientation.
- Self-starter with well-developed planning & organizing ability.
- Strong growth appetite.
- Open & receptive to inputs & suggestions.