The security services offering ranges from solution designing to deployment of security guards, security officers, armed guards, firemen, dog handlers, consultants, investigators and command and control center employees.
Our key customers in India include leading businesses in a wide range of sectors across banking and financial services, IT/ITES and telecom, automobile, steel and heavy industries, governmental as well as public sector undertakings, hospitality and real estate, utilities, educational institutions, healthcare, consumer goods, engineering and construction.
- Superior training infrastructure with industry specific training
- Assured compliance and quality standards
Why SIS should be your preferred choice?
- Solution designing to offer the best security solution at the most optimal value to the client
- Wide geographical coverage across the country enables single point contact for companies that need national security coverage
- Unmatched recruitment and training infrastructure enables a strong supply chain to deploy contracts without delay
- Ability to offer bundled man-tech solutions, a unique offering of SIS
- 30+ years of experience offers deep insights into industry specific risks and mitigation measures
- Expertise from handling critical security issues over the decades
- Strong reputation and communication with police and regulatory authorities makes us an integral part of local security needs
Areas of expertise
- Static Guarding, Including Access Control and Control Room Monitoring
- Event Management
- Mobile Patrolling
- Aviation, Maritime Screening
- Centralized CCTV, Alarm Monitoring and Response
- Risk Analysis, Business Continuity Planning
People who work for SIS have to undergo several stringent tests for qualification. A good degree of physical fitness coupled with a good sense of alertness and other relevant skills are mandatory. A certain extent of educational qualifications is also required. Those who do get selected undergo a mandatory training for 28 days in all areas of security at our 18 residential training academies.