The SIS Group expanded its operations to Australia in 2008 through the acquisition of Chubb Security Personnel Pty Ltd., Chubb’s guarding business in Australia. It was then renamed and rebranded as MSS Security.
MSS is Australia’s largest security services company. Over 5,500 security personnel are employed for a range of services including static guarding, alarm response, first-aid support, concierge support, VIP protection, aviation security, emergency response, and rescue & paramedical services for remote mining sites. The company services customers across sectors such as Aviation, Mining & Resources, Maritime (Ports), Construction, Defence, Consumer, Finance, Healthcare, Education, Government establishments, Industrial, Transport, Utilities, Commercial Facilities, Healthcare, Retail and major events including the security of sporting events.
MSS Security launched its training division, MSS Training Academy, in 2009. It currently has four training academies across Australia – in Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane and Perth. The training modules are developed in accordance with the Australian Qualification Training Framework (AQTF).
- Rapid scaling up of trained resources and response to emergencies
The personnel recruited for manned guarding jobs have the following capabilities:
- Manage high risk establishments like airports and many government and defence institutions
- High standards of customer service and client satisfaction ensure high client retention – all of our top 10 clients have been with us for over 5 years
- Exceptionally well-trained for patrolling, and adept at handling cases of trespassing and damage caused by miscreants
- Experts at area management, efficient in handling large crowds – handle reputable events like F1, Melbourne Cup etc
- Well regarded by all regulatory and policing authorities who value MSS insights and partnerships